- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect information that uniquely identifies you or can be combined with other information that may uniquely identify you, including your name, gender, date of birth, zip code, e-mail address, and phone number ("Personal Information").We collect Personal Information when you provide it to us through the Services, including when you:
Enter into a transaction with us;
Register on the Services;
Provide us with your Personal Information because you are interested in receiving information about our products or services, such as email alerts, newsletters, or other notifications;
Participate in surveys; or Provide Personal Information to us over through our website, the phone, by email, or any other means you use to contact us or correspond with us.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Personal Information
We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
Fulfill your transactions;
Contact you with information about our products or the Services or your transactions; Send email alerts or newsletters;
Provide you with customer service; Send you marketing communications or administrative information;
Personalize your experience of the Services, including by presenting marketing content tailored to you;
Facilitate social sharing functionality that you initiate;
Cooperate with law enforcement. If law enforcement officials or judicial authorities request that we provide Personal Information, we may do so.
In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the information is pertinent (including to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain), we may use or disclose Personal Information, including without court process. We may also use or disclose Personal Information to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; or Investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with authorities.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- You can request the removal or modification of the Personal Information you have provided to us by sending an e-mail to info@Veriskin.com. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity and obtain information on the context in which you provided your Personal Information before implementing your request. We will try to accommodate your request as soon as reasonably practicable.Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. You may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive from us to stop receiving emails, and reply STOP to our text messages to stop receiving SMS messages.
Your browser may allow you to send us a "do-not-track signal" to communicate your privacy preferences to us. The Services do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as described in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account, your access credentials, and your password; and Promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a password or an account by contacting us as described in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
We seek to use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no Internet-connected system is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your account has been compromised or that the Services are otherwise no longer secure, please immediately contact us as described in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
- WHO MAY USE THE SERVICES
- The Services are not directed to users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from any person we know to be under the age of 18, and users under 18 must not send any information to or through the Services. The Services are designed for users from, and are controlled and operated by us from, the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
- OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
6450 Lusk Blvd Suite E202
San Diego, CA 92121